What are EIU’s Doctorate programs?
Doctorate-through-Research (DTR) and/or Doctorate-through-Publication/Portfolio (DTP) programs from European International University (EIU) allows those professionals who have not followed the traditional academic route toward a doctorate degree to nevertheless obtain the highest academic recognition for having undertaken and produced practically-based, innovative research, and developed their research and other related analytical problem-solving skills and subject knowledge up to the Doctoral level. This may also include professionals entering higher education in mid-career, especially in practice-based disciplines such as management, education, law, public health, psychology, business administration, commerce, and sciences.
The supervisor will:
Make arrangements for the examination (oral defense), including nomination of the examining team;
- Evaluate the intellectual merit of the cited published and/or creative work of the candidate;
- Establish if a satisfactory case is made for coherence between the publications /outputs;
- Assess the contribution to knowledge represented by the publications/portfolio and made apparent in any critical appraisal;
- Evaluate the rigor with which the candidate has contextualized and analyzed his/her publications / portfolio in any critical appraisal;
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the methods employed in the research and the correctness of their application;
- Assess the candidate’s contribution to the various phases of the research embodied in multi‐ authored works;
- Establish the candidate’s ‘ownership’ of the published work and appreciation of the state of knowledge [historical and current] within the candidate’s research area;
- Assess the candidate’s research skills in terms of his/her potential as a continuing, independent researcher.
MBA Programs of EIU
These online courses bring to you with an affordable price and flexible time to study effectively.
12 – 24 months
- Master degree from an internationally recognized academic institution or possess a recognized Bachelor Degree with at least 10 years working experience at managerial level and be at least 35 years old.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in executive or senior management positions.
- Proficiency in English of at least IELTS 5.5 or Versant 62
- Click to get more program requirements.
Program fee: 131.000.000 VNĐ (can be paid in 3 installments).
Vietnamese tutor (optional): 7.875.000 VNĐ/module/10 hrs.