Versant English Tests

How should you prepare for an English Language Proficiency Exam?

If you are preparing your further education in a university in the UK, the USA, Australia or any English speaking countries, you will need a minimum score for your English language proficiency test to prove that you can handle the lectures, assignments and exams. Many students who do not meet the university’s minimum English language […]
Read more

IELTS or PTEA, which test should I take?

f you are going to study, work or migrate to the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland, but you don’t come from an English native speaking country, you need a proof of your English language proficiency. Which English proficiency test should I take? You may ask. Is it IELTS or PTEA? Which one is better?
Read more